1) Be honest about where your calm confidence is right now and where you want it to be. By setting a clear starting point and goal you will be more likely to take daily action towards it.
2) Practice checking in with yourself to see how you are feeling. You can easily start by asking yourself this question: "What do I need right now?"
3) Whatever comes to mind you get to acknowledge and thank yourself for sharing it. It's important here to seek support if something comes up that you feel is too big to deal with on your own.
*** Reach out to support services for urgent support. * * *
And of course I'm here too for non urgent support so book your call here.
4) Adopt the understanding that people are separate to their behaviours. Meaning that if I'm doing tired today, there is me Liz a person and I am doing the behaviour of tired.
I know that it's easy to end up describing yourself with labels such as tired, stressed, overwhelmed. But the truth is that you are all so much more than just one behaviour that you may do.
For myself I am Liz Clifton, and sometimes I may do tiredness as a behaviour but I am definitely separate from it. I am much more than just one of my behaviours.
Your possibilities open up hugely as you step aside from your behaviours and give yourself back the choice to choose how you behave.
5) Begin to believe that you can make whatever changes that you want to make. You can totally and utterly be a tremendously calm confident individual if you choose to.
6) Evaluate the distance between where you are now and where you get to be with your your journey towards being calmly confident. Set yourself clear focussed steps to achieve the progress that you want.
7) Start taking a small step toward the calm confidence that you are aiming for each day. The first points above are a great place to start. And if you are looking to create your calm confidence fast connect with me here and I can support you with your own personal plan.